- Crumble the yeast in a dough bowl. Add lukewarm water, stirring until everything is dissolved.
- Add oil, salt and almost all flour. Knead the dough smoothly. Sprinkle with a little flour and leave the dough to rise under a baking sheet for an hour
- Prepare the garlic sauce by mixing yogurt, cream salt and pepper with crushed garlic.
- First minced meat with salt and pepper and any amount of chili flakes.
- Work the dough together on a work table after fermentation and divide into four equal parts. Roll out to the bottoms.
- Stir together crushed tomatoes and olive oil, season with salt.
- Add the tomato sauce, cheese, halved cherry tomatoes and your choice from Peas of Heaven's range and flake salt.
- Bake the pizza in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil, lettuce leaves, garlic sauce and pine nuts.
Pizza dough (for three small pizzas)
- 25g yeast
- 2.5 dl water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 6dl wheat flour
- 1 store crushed tomatoes
- 1 / 2dl olive oil
- 150g vegan mozzarella
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- Peas of Heaven Chorizo, Minced Meat and / or Dinner Sausage
- Fresh basil
- Fresh salad leaves
- Pine nuts
- 0.5 dl matyoghurt
- 0.5 dl vegan food cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper