2. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 1/2 cm thick pieces.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Heat oil in a pan. Brown sausage and onion. Add the tomato puree, crushed tomatoes, Dijon mustard, agave syrup, vegetable broth and stir.
4. Dilute with cream. Season with salt and pepper. Boil for a few minutes. Stir in chopped parsley.
5. Serve with long-grain rice and a green salad.
- 1 st Peas of Heaven Dinner Sausage
- 1 Yellow onion
- Olive oil
- 2 dl optional vegan cream (alternatively vegan crème fraiche)
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 500 g Organic crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Agave syrup
- 1 pc Organic vegetable broth cube
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Long-grain rice