- Crumble the yeast in a dough bowl. Add lukewarm water, stirring until everything is dissolved.
- Add oil, salt and almost all flour. Knead the dough smoothly. Sprinkle with a little flour and leave the dough to rise under a baking sheet for an hour.
- Work the dough together on a work table and divide into four equal parts. Roll out to the bottoms.
- Stir together crushed tomatoes and olive oil, season with salt.
- Add cheese, halved cherry tomatoes, chorizo and flake salt.
- Bake the pizza in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and pine nuts.
- 25g yeast
- 2,5dl water
- 2msk olive oil
- 0,5tsk salt
- 6dl flour
- 1 butk crushed tomatoes
- 1/2dl olive oil
- 150g optional mozzarella
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 packet Peas of Heaven Chorizo
- Fling salt
- Färsk basil
- Pine nuts