1. Fry Peas of Heaven vegan mince in oil for about 3 minutes on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, oregano, tomato puree and fry for a few more minutes. Pour in crushed tomatoes, water, broth, vinegar and cream. Boil on low heat for about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Set the oven to 215 ° C, hot air power.
3. Groom and pick off the leaves on the cabbage. Slice mushrooms and zucchini thinly, preferably on a mandolin.
4. Grease an ovenproof dish with olive oil. Put some cabbage leaves in the bottom together with mushrooms and zucchini (so that the vegetables are lasagne plates), spread an even layer of minced meat over. Continue to alternate with cabbage, mushrooms, zucchini and minced meat in several layers until the minced meat runs out. Sprinkle with cheese and gratinate in the oven for about 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the basil mixture, season with salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle over a little basil mixture on the lasagna, garnish with more fresh basil and serve with carrot salad.
Tid: 45 minuter
- 1 pack Peas of Heaven vegan mince
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying + 2 tablespoons olive oil for the mold
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 2 dl of water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar 2 dl almond cream alt. optional vegan cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 black cabbage head
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 dl grated vegan cheese
- 1/2 pot basil, chopped leaves (save a little for garnish)
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- ½ dl olive oil
- ½ dl pumpkin seeds
- 2 carrots, grated or turned for serving