- Preheat the oven to 200 °. Divide the peppers lengthwise, core and place in an ovenproof dish. Grill in the middle of the oven while you make the filling.
- Dice the chorizon and chop the onion. Fry the sausage and then put in the onion and let it fry until soft.
- Chop the olives and add them, tomato puree, thyme, crushed garlic and the cooked quinoa. Crumble half of the feta cheese and stir until the cheese melts.
- Fill the paprika halves with the filling and top with the rest of the feta cheese in crumbs. Gratinate in the middle of the oven for another 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with tomato sauce and salad.
- A package of Peas of Heaven Vegan Chorizo
- 1 yellow onion
- Butter / oil to fry in
- 200 g olives
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 4 dl boiled quinoa (alternatively rice, bulgur or similar)
- 200 g vegan feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Tomato sauce (homemade or bought, eg ready-made pizza sauce